Tuesday, June 19, 2012


Day 18



Today is my last day in Serdica for now.
Two other projects need to be finalized.

Luckily I managed to bring down all the walls right in time.
When I come back in 10 days I basically can start with phase 2.
Reassembling all the material into a new form.





Saturday at 6 pm opens a wonderful project curated by Veronika Hauer and Magda Tothova.
A sculpture garden at the Danube bath in Kritzendorf. There will be 5 openings until the end of September 
and this one is the first.

www.sculptured.org




It´s definitely time to recover from the intense last days!
And I am so happy and a little bit proud that I managed to take down the house 
without having a digger come.
That's how I envisioned it before I actually started.




to be continued ...



No comments:

Post a Comment