Friday, June 29, 2012


Day 27 + 28



I am packing my things to return to Serdica and start with phase 2:
Re-assembling all the material into a new form.
It´s not going to be as dramatic as taking the house down, 
but much more a challenge to figure out the best way.


On my way I am going to stop in Graz.
Tonight will be the private view for the new exhibition at Camera Austria.
 'The Biography of Images' curated by Ruth Horak.
And tomorrow I think it is 3pm there will be a guided tour 
by her and some of the participating artists.
So if you are around please join us!!!


           Look-out (from Woodworks), C-print 2010


http://www.camera-austria.at/ausstellungen.php?ausid=1901497401&check=1&sel=




... big news!!! there finally is water at the site
They discovered and revitalized the old access.
So I guess it's time for a open air shower!




 I also found an official dog tag. 
I think it's time to also pay the local authorities a visit.







Reading for sure was the most favorite action for contemplation.





No comments:

Post a Comment