Wednesday, June 20, 2012


Day 19


Although I am not in Slovenia right now the work on the project continues.
During the last 2 weeks working on the house I found different kind of materials, 
like photos, letters, postcards, documents ...
These are the first hints to uncover the history of the place and form the base
for part of my research along the physical transformation of the architecture.


For most of the texts I am going to need translation, but some of the mail also was in German.
Over the next days I am going to present some of this found footage.





This is one of the first photographs I uncovered in one of the kitchen cabinets.





This postcard is one of quite a few.  Most of them were send to Julyana Gaber, 
the last resident of Serdica 75. 









No comments:

Post a Comment