Friday, July 13, 2012


Day 41 + 42



Back in Vienna and it's grey and rainy.
But to be honest, I kind of enjoy the little cool down after all the sun and heat.

As part of the found footage I also discovered Marja's certificate of baptism.
Now I also know the birth date of Juljana's daughter.





I really hope she does have images from the time when the house in Serdica still was bustling!







That`s one of the few not personal things I kept! 
I really think that the sugar bag marks
another era and different view on the world.

I immediately had to think about my first book
'Exotic Strings a Compilation' which was published in 2010.
It's investigating different notions of exoticism and uses the term as an interface 
to give a common focus to various different positions from fine art and art theory, 
as well as completely different disciplines.




No comments:

Post a Comment