Friday, July 20, 2012


Day 49



I finally saw the damage for myself and as expected it was not too bad.








It took me 3 hours to repair everything and from tomorrow on 
I am going to enter home stretch. I suppose the cube will be finished
 by Tuesday.






... et voilà!
Even better than before.






My friend Gabi came to visit today as well.
I am always happy to have friends over!
And on top she brought me a basket full of tiny apples
from her childhood home.





Finally I can announce the day of presentation of the work!
Ewa, Mathis and I plan to have a wonderful Indian summer party.

Serdica 75
Sept 15th 2012

Please save the date, further details and invitation will follow soon.


All the hard work and the amazing view scream for a big party.
Especially cause there are so many people I want to thank for their support!









No comments:

Post a Comment