Sunday, July 22, 2012


Day 51




Big smile!!! 
The best way to start a Sunday morning and get energy for the construction site.





Today I was super motivated and I planned on bringing down an additional wall.
Exposed remains from the former stable. 

Yesterday I realized that the sculpture really needs space around.
I just forgot, that I didn't bring the air hammer. It was still at h&m!
So I figured I'll be a little creative.
I gave it a try and miserably failed. My poor car!







Of course the rope burst!





But before I took this detail of the wall. 
I would like to meet this person who assembled it together!




Yesterday I learned a lot about the political history of the region.
During the 2nd world war it was controlled by the Nazis who
tried to annex the region to the German Reich.
It was called Untersteiermark!

All my research will be integrated in the planned publication 
and exhibition displays!


No comments:

Post a Comment